Arrive in style with these wedding party entrance songsCategories Music tips.
03 Aug, 2020
The wedding party entrance is a really exciting moment during a wedding reception! And it’s the first time you enter the room as a newly married couple, so you want to make it count. In terms of choosing a song for this moment, you can really put your stamp on it. There are no rules!
If there’s a particular part of the entrance song you’d like to start with, let us know. Alternatively, our DJs will cue the most recognisable or energetic part of the song to make the biggest impact!
Here are some of our favourites from real weddings:
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours) – Stevie Wonder
- Crazy In Love (feat. Jay Z) – Beyoncé
- Chameleon – PNAU
- You Make My Dreams (Come True) – Hall & Oates
- One More Time – Daft Punk
- Love Me Do – The Beatles
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence & The Machine
- Hooked On A Feeling – Blue Swede
- Electricity (feat. Dua Lipa) – Silk City
- Let’s Get Married – Jagged Edge
Listen on Spotify
You can listen to all of these tracks in our Spotify playlist.
Photo credit: She Takes Pictures He Makes Films