End your reception on a high note with these songsCategories Music tips.
21 Aug, 2020
After dancing until your feet hurt, it’s time to say your goodbyes. What better way to do so than with an epic final song?! You’ll want to end the night on a high note and get everyone together to see off the newly married couple. We recommend choosing something that’s well known and people can sing to (because at that time of the night, that’s what people love to do!).
We’ve put together a list of songs that have worked well for real weddings we’ve played to give you some inspiration:
- Don’t Leave Me This Way – The Communards
- All Night Long (All Night) – Lionel Richie
- The Horses – Daryl Braithwaite
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Dreams – Fleetwood Mac
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Frankie Valli
- He’s The Greatest Dancer – Sister Sledge
- One More Time – Daft Punk
- Let’s Get Married – Jagged Edge
- When Love Takes Over (feat. Kelly Rowland) – David Guetta
Listen on Spotify
You can listen to all of these tracks in our Spotify playlist.
Photo credit: Kas Richards