Oldies but goodies: our fave classic wedding tunesCategories Music tips.
27 Aug, 2020
You can’t go past a classic! There are songs that have stood the test of time and are perfect to play at a wedding. These songs have universal appeal and transport you to a different (simpler!) time. Furthermore these golden oldies are adored by young and old alike.
We’ve put together a list of some of our favourites (definitely not an extensive list – there are so many to choose from!):
- Sugar, Sugar – The Archies
- I Want To Hold Your Hand – The Beatles
- God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
- Fly Me To The Moon – Frank Sinatra
- My Girl – The Temptations
- (Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay – Otis Redding
- It’s Not Unusual – Tom Jones
- You Can Never Tell – Chuck Berry
- Move On Up – Curtis Mayfield
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley
Listen on Spotify
You can listen to all of these tracks in our Spotify playlist.
Photo credit: Kas Richards