Set your pre ceremony vibe with these acoustic songsCategories Music tips.
07 Aug, 2020
The ceremony is getting closer and closer. Your family and friends are there and can all feel anticipation in the air! How should you soundtrack this moment? Acoustic songs and covers work really well prior to your ceremony. You want to keep the music soft (keep the upbeat stuff for later on) but still atmospheric.
These are some of our favourites:
- Skinny Love – Bon Iver
- Heartbeats – José González
- Higher Love – James Vincent McMorrow
- Can’t Help Falling It Love – Kina Grannis
- You’re My Best Friend – Paul Canning
- Delicate – Damien Rice
- I’m Kissing You – Kevin Simm
- Paper Aeroplane – Angus & Julia Stone
- Use Somebody – Lusaint
- Electric Feel – Tash Sultana
Listen on Spotify
You can listen to all of these tracks in our Spotify playlist.
Photo credit: Beck Rocchi