Song requests of 2019Categories Featured. Weddings.
16 Dec, 2019
As we did in 2018, we’ve reflected on trends and song requests we’ve seen throughout our events this year – there have been some surprising ones! Read on for some music inspo!
Top 40 hits
- Old Town Road – Lil Nas X (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
- Sunflower – Post Malone & Swae Lee
- Ride It – Regard
- Bad Guy – Billie Eilish
- Sandstorm – Darude
- Jackie – B.Z. Featuring Joanne
- Pursuit Of Happiness – Kid Cudi (Steve Aoiki Remix)
- Losing It – Fisher
- Like A Prayer – Madonna
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Take On Me – A-ha
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) – ABBA
Hip hop vibes
- Niggas in Paris – Jay Z & Kanye West
- The Next Episode – Dr. Dre
- Hypnotise – The Notorious B.I.G.
- Stronger – Kanye West
Classic house beats
- You Don’t Know Me – Armand Van Helden
- One More Time – Daft Punk
- Call On Me – Eric Prydz
- I Feel For You – Bob Sinclar
Final song faves
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
We are flexible in playing what our clients like but also work closely in the lead up to their big event to advise on music choices. Bring on 2020!
Photo credit: Eric Ronald