Upbeat love songs to get the party startedCategories Music tips.
04 Sep, 2020
There’s just so much amazing music that can be played at a wedding. Since it’s a day centred around that one four letter word, it’s no surprise that some of the best songs are about just this (l-o-v-e, that is!).
We’ve come up with a list of our favourite up beat love songs, sure to get you and your guests bopping away or hitting the dance floor.
In no particular order, here are our picks:
- You Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
- Love On Top – Beyoncé
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) – James Taylor
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
- Love Is In The Air – John Paul Young
- I Wanna Be Your Lover – Prince
- You Make My Dreams (Come True) – Hall & Oates
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) – Whitney Houston
- Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love – Taylor Dane
- When Love Takes Over (feat. Kelly Rowland) – David Guetta
Listen on Spotify
You can listen to all of these tracks in our Spotify playlist.
Photo credit: She Takes Pictures He Makes Films