Get guests ready to boogie with these songsCategories Music tips.
29 Jul, 2020
You and your guests are a few cocktails down, speeches are done and everyone’s ready to hit the dance floor. We dub this part of your reception “build the dance floor”: a time where we go from background vibes to more upbeat tunes to signify that we’re getting closer to letting loose on the d-floor.
Here are some of our favourites:
- Pick Up The Pieces – Average White Band
- Crave You – Flight Facilities
- Night Fever – Bee Gees
- Boogie Shoes – KC & The Sunshine Band
- Around The World – Daft Punk
- Got To Give It Up – Marvin Gaye
- Love On Top – Beyonce
- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction – The Rolling Stones
- Livin’ It Up – Ja Rule
- I Wanna Be Your Lover – Prince
Listen on Spotify
You can listen to all of these tracks in our Spotify playlist here.
We’ve also have a blog on our top tips for getting everyone on the dance floor. Check it out here!
Photo credit: Beck Rocchi