How is One More Song different?Categories About us.
23 Jun, 2020
Choosing wedding suppliers can be super daunting. Couples often pick a venue, photographer and caterer first. Why? Well, you can physically visit the venue, you can see the photographer’s pics and you can actually taste the food of your shortlisted caterers.
When it comes to music though, how do you choose?
In this blog, we explain how One More Song is different, so you can decide if we’re a good fit for your love party!
Why choose One More Song to DJ at your event?
We’re vibrant, stylish, FUN and play tasteful music tailored to the crowd. We (Eddy and Aleks) both regularly rock weddings and have done so for years.
A big difference with us is that we’re not an agency. We’re the business owners and we each DJ at weddings every weekend in Melbourne and around Victoria.
This means that the person managing your booking in the months leading up to your wedding/event is the same person smashing it behind the decks on the big day!
Importantly, there are no pre-prepared playlists, only live mixing and tune-picking based on your brief and the vibe on the night. That’s what you’re paying for, after all! Otherwise, you may as well slap on a Spotify playlist and save yourself the money!
That all sounds great, but where’s your proof?
We know that us wedding DJs have more to prove than other wedding vendors, so we’ve created loads of resources to help you decide if we’re right for you. These include our:
- Instagram page, with photos and videos from real weddings we’ve played (check out the story highlights too)
- Mixcloud account, with different genre sample mixes so you can hear the types of tunes we play
- Spotify account, with loads of playlists to give you plenty of ideas and inspiration for the different parts of your day
- Vimeo account, with videos of us DJing with our sax players and percussionists so you can see how we look and rock the dance floor
- Blog on this website, full of handy wedding planning tips, tricks and insights into how we work
- Google reviews, with feedback from real clients we’ve worked with.
We hope that helps. If you like what you see, book in a call/meeting with us here!