Introducing Salsa – our sexy digital photo booth!Categories Photo booth.
15 Jun, 2022
Did you know you can add a photo booth onto your DJ booking with us? Say hello to Salsa – our slick, sexy digital photo booth bringing hours of (extra) fun to your wedding or special event. Read on to learn more!
How our photo booth works
Our Salsa photo booth is a freestanding unit (so not so much a “booth” per se) that is easy to operate by you and your guests and doesn’t require an attendant!
Its features include:
- Photos, GIFs and boomerangs easily taken using a touch screen with instructions, including fun ones like posing prompts using emojis
- Options for a “glam” booth, filters and digital props
- The ability to share snaps instantly either via SMS, email or AirDrop
- A sleek, compact design so you can fit the Salsa on or close to the dance floor action
- A colourful (and customisable) LED ring light on the unit, meaning it can be used in darker venues
- Access to the full gallery online after your event (to beat those post-event blues!).
How is it different to other photo booths?
The Salsa is a digital photo booth, meaning all captures are shared digitally, which has the following benefits:
- There’s no need for a printer or photo booth attendant to look after the booth and make sure prints are coming out correctly
- It’s more environmentally friendly – no more prints scattered all over the venue’s floor or binned after events
- The set up is more compact and slick than a traditional booth, meaning it can fit into smaller venues!
Do you provide backdrops?
We want to keep the Salsa as simple as possible so recommend that you take a look around your venue for a good backdrop and get creative by reusing your arbour, florals or other bits and pieces used for the ceremony earlier in the day.
A lot of venues we play in have cool patterned wallpaper (like Rupert on Rupert, pictured below!), exposed/painted brick walls and greenery that all make perfect backdrops for the Salsa.
If you really want a sparkly backdrop though, we can hire one to add one to your booking – just ask!
“Seriously a must do. The booth was probably more popular than my partner and I that night!!” – Simon + Tom’s wedding
Do I need extra lights?
Just like your guests will be, the Salsa is pretty lit! But it all depends on your venue’s lighting. We can throw in a couple of our wireless lights if you think it will be extra dark. We can chat to your venue and make a recommendation.
What does it cost?
The Salsa photo booth is a flat $880 (inc. GST) for the whole of your reception/party. As you’ll be booking it alongside one of your DJs, they’ll set it up before they begin playing so it’s ready to go once the fun kicks off.
A collection of fun physical props is included in the cost, as is set up and pack down!
How can I book?
The Salsa is only currently available to clients who book our DJ services. Get in touch with your DJ (Eddy or Aleks) about reserving the photo booth for your date. The cost will be added onto your balance invoice.
Are you still looking for a DJ and interested in adding a photo booth? Enquire now via our Book a DJ page!