Our favourite 90s jams for weddingsCategories Music tips.
15 Dec, 2020
The 90s really was a mixed bag for music! Tunes from this decade that we love to play at weddings are songs that are happy, energetic and fun! We sat down and went through some of all time faves for your listening pleasure!
In no particular order, our fave 90s jams for weddings are:
- Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It – Will Smith
- Canned Heat – Jamiroquai
- Finally – CeCe Peniston
- Sing Hallelujah – Dr. Alban
- Young Hearts Run Free – Kym Mazelle
- Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) – Backstreet Boys
- Jump Around – House Of Pain
- Man! I Feel Like A Woman! – Shania Twain
- Jackie – BZ, Joanne
- Sandstorm – Darude.
Listen on Spotify
You can listen to our top 90s wedding songs on our Spotify playlist.
Do you love the 90s and want to hear it played at your wedding? Get in touch for availability for a killer wedding DJ to get your dance floor going!