Our top 10 disco classics 😍Categories Music tips.
19 Oct, 2020
Disco is a genre we play regularly at weddings because the songs are really recognisable and just plain fun to dance to. Disco works well for all parts of a reception – background vibes, building up to, and of course, the dance floor itself.
Here are 10 of our favourite disco tunes (in no particular order):
- I’m Coming Out – Diana Ross
- Stayin’ Alive – Bee Gees
- Young Hearts Run Free – Candi Station
- Le Freak – CHIC
- I’m Every Woman – Chaka Khan
- Can You Feel It – The Jacksons
- Boogie Wonderland – Earth, Wind & Fire
- You Should Be Dancing – Bee Gees
- (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty – KC & The Sunshine Band
- You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) – Sylvester
Listen on Spotify
You can listen to all of these tracks in our Spotify playlist.
If disco’s also your jam, get in touch with us to chat all things disco (and other genres) for your wedding!
Photo credit: Eric Ronald