Setting the musical vibe for cocktail hourCategories Music tips.
25 Aug, 2020
Post ceremony tunes set the tone for your guests to enjoy canapés and a cocktail (or two!) before the reception officially starts. Cocktail hour music should be at just the right volume for your guests to chat and mingle, while adding some atmosphere to your space.
Here are some of our favourite songs for cocktail hour:
- Be About You – Winston Surfshirt
- My Friend – Groove Armada
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- You Don’t Know My Name – Alicia Keys
- Fastlove, Pt. 1 – George Michael
- Foreign Language – Flight Facilities
- Coming Home – Leon Bridges
- Redbone – Childish Gambino
- Rose Rouge – St Germain
- You Rock My World – Michael Jackson
Listen on Spotify
You can listen to all of these tracks in our Spotify playlist.
For more insight into wedding music, check out our blog on how our DJs pick tunes here.
Photo credit: Lulu & Lime