Top 10 upbeat first dance songsCategories Music tips.
15 Jul, 2020
Most of our clients want their wedding to be one big party, and this includes their first dance! We’ve put together a list of fun, upbeat songs that real wedding clients have selected for this key moment of the night.
You’ll see from the list below that films are a great source of inspiration for first dance songs!
- You Never Can Tell – Chuck Berry (You know, the one from Pulp Fiction!)
- Love On Top – Beyonce
- Dancing In The Moonlight – Toploader
- You Got It – Roy Orbison
- You Make My Dreams (Come True) – Hall & Oates
- Young Hearts Run Free – Candi Staton, transitioning in the cover by Kym Mazelle (from Romeo + Juliet)
- Got To Be Real – Cheryl Lynn
- Thinking Of You – Lord Echo
- You Make Me Feel Like Dancing – Leo Sayer
- Baby, I Love Your Way – Big Mountain.
Listen on Spotify
You can listen to all of these tracks in our Spotify playlist.
For more help in choosing a first dance song, read our blog on this very topic.
Photo credit: Georgia Verrells