Real couple: Big party vibes at Rupert on Rupert!Categories Podcast. Real weddings. Wedding tips.
26 Jan, 2023
Real couple alert! On Episode 8 of our wedding planning podcast, Project Engaged, we chat to our gorgeous clients, Simon and Tom, who got hitched at Rupert on Rupert in Collingwood in June 2022!
One big party!
Tom and Simon’s wedding was such a huge party! There were bubble guns, glowsticks, our photo booth, percussionist (joining our DJ Aleks Mac), hangover kits, a cannoli cart – this wedding had everything you need for an epic party.
Their wedding was featured on the Ivory Tribe blog, where Simon and Tom summed up their approach more concisely than we could: “Do things your way! We wanted a party, and so that’s what we got!”
Listen to the episode
On this episode, we talk all things wedding planning and Simon and Tom provide their hot tips for organising a non-traditional wedding that is authentically YOU!
Tom and Simon’s epic suppliers!
- Ceremony and reception venue: Rupert on Rupert
- Reception DJ, percussionist and photo booth: One More Song!
- Celebrant: Precious Celebrations
- Photography: Elsa Campbell
- Florist: Wildbloom Florists
- Hair: Boys – Kings Domain Barbers. Girls – Kylie Jane Artistry
- Make-up: Making Pretty and Sara Morrison
- Shoes: McCloud Shoes and Oscar Hunt
- Rings: Tiffany and Co
- Suits & ties: Oscar Hunt
- Cake / Cake topper: Sallycakes
- Acoustic trio for ceremony: Paper Hearts
- Transport: Yarra Trams
- Honeymoon: The W Hotel Bali.
All photos by Elsa Campbell.
Looking for a DJ to rock your wedding d-floor and create an epic party vibe? See if we’re free for your date – get in touch via our Book a DJ page.